The store was out of the oil based ink I want for the subscriber prints. So that's going to take a little longer while I find another source.
In the meantime I decided it had been too long since I printed anything. I had some paper left over and ended up with 10 sheets. I wanted to print some Robots since I hadn't actually pulled any since I did the final proof way back when. I had also been wanting to frame some of the Basalisks but can't find the stack of prints I had already made. So I did five of each.
The Robots came out mostly ok. I have 2 maybe three prints I feel good about. The Basalisk however - oh the Basalisk vexed me.
I got one good print out of those. It's those big black areas, they're always a problem. Not enough pressure and it comes out light or, as you see, bits of grit raise the paper off the block and create white spots.
I think that's it for now.